MCRC Annual Report
Our 2020-2021 Annual Report is now available! Discover the research activities, funding announcements, publication and award successes from the past year at the MCRC.
Despite the set back and impact to research of the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s report highlights several key achievements in our practice-influencing, world-leading cancer research, including:
- Collaborating with Kenyatta University Teaching Referral and Research Hospital to improve the lives of people with oesophageal cancer in Kenya.
- How research led by Prof. Emma Crosbie led to a change in NICE Guidelines so that women with womb cancer are now screened for Lynch syndrome.
- Spotlights on strategic developments in neuro-oncology and paediatric oncology
- Meet the wider MCRC team and our activities in Strategic Research and Partnerships, Training and Education and Professional Services
- The Digital Cancer Centre and how data and research will enable the seamless integration of targeted clinical trials.