MCRC Annual Report 2022/2023 – Available Now
Our 2022-2023 Annual Report is now available! Discover the research milestones, funding achievements, and new clinical trials in Manchester that drive us closer to our vision of creating a future free from the burden of cancer.
Dive into this year’s report and discover how we’ve made a difference this year with highlights including:
- The opening of our flagship £150m Paterson Building symbolising a new ecosystem for cancer research in Manchester
- The launch of novel clinical trials such as TARGET National, rEECur, DETERMINE, POBIG and RAPID-RT
- Combatting the global cancer challenge through developing international partnerships including strengthening our collaboration with Kenyatta University Teaching Referral and Research Hospital to improve the lives of people with oesophageal cancer in Kenya.
- Updates from the wider MCRC Team and activities in Commercialisation, Education, Communications and Equality Diversity and Inclusivity.
- Innovations and achievements from Centres of Excellence, including the Cancer Research UK RadNet Manchester, ACED, and CRUK Manchester Centre.
Read the annual report today using the link below.
Making Progress: Explore the previous Annual Reports from the MCRC
Delve into the Manchester Cancer Research Centres past accomplishments in our previously published Annual Reports. Our previous reports provide a comprehensive overview of the groundbreaking research, innovative discoveries, and life changing trials that have driven our mission to create a future free from the burden of cancer.
Explore the reports through the links below.