Discover a selection of cancer research resources from the MCRC, including annual reports, and brochures.
MCRC 2020/2021 Annual Report
Our 2020/2021 Annual Report is now available! Discover the research activities, funding announcements, publication and award successes from the past year at the MCRC.
Despite the set back and impact to research of the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s report highlights several key achievements in our practice-influencing, world-leading cancer research, including:
- Collaborating with Kenyatta University Teaching Referral and Research Hospital to improve the lives of people with oesophageal cancer in Kenya.
- How research led by Prof. Emma Crosbie led to a change in NICE Guidelines that women with womb cancer are now screened for Lynch syndrome.
- Spotlights on strategic developments in neuro-oncology and paediatric oncology
- Meet the wider MCRC team and our activities in Strategic Research and Partnerships, Training and Education and Professional Services
- The Digital Cancer Centre and how data and research will enable the seamless integration of targeted clinical trials.
MCRC & CRUK Manchester Centre: Training & Education Newsletter
Discover the successes of our cancer postgraduate trainees and postdocs in our Training & Education Newsletter, bringing you the achievements of our valued researchers including their recent publications, academic presentations and awards from across the breadth of our research portfolio, as well as spotlighting the stories from our alumni. The Newsletter is published twice a year in Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter and you will be able to access all published newsletters below.
Download any of our selection of brochures from the past five years. Find out more about:
- Radiation Related Research
- Cancer and COVID-19 Research Projects
- Training Opportunities in Manchester
- Why Manchester?
Discover how the MCRC is uniting science and driving clinical excellence to create a cancer free future.